Monday, November 23, 2009
Yyonne Perry's The Sid Series Tour
• Monday, November 23 Yvonne will be the radio guest of Maxine Thompson on Dr. Maxine Show http://www.maxinethompson.com. The Shift Guru Barbara Joye www.TheShiftGuru.com will feature part 1 of a 3-part article on how Yvonne shifted from religion to metaphysics when her grandson, Sidney, (for whom The Sid Series was written) started manifesting psychic gifts.
• Tuesday, November 24 Yvonne will also be Suzanne Lieurance's radio guest on Book Bites for Kids http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bookbitesforkids
• Wednesday, November 25 The Shift Guru Barbara Joye www.TheShiftGuru.com will feature part 2 of a 3-part article on how Yvonne shifted from religion to metaphysics when her grandson started manifesting psychic gifts.
• Thursday, November 26 Yvonne will be visiting Karen and Robyn - Writing for Children at http://karenandrobyn.blogspot.com/ where Karen Cioffi is the hostess. Yvonne will tell how she self-published The Sid Series.
• Friday, November 27 Stephanie Ward will post information about Yvonne’s book on Stark Raving Bibliophile http://starkravingbibliophile.blogspot.com/. The Shift Guru Barbara Joye www.TheShiftGuru.com will feature part 2 of a 3-part article on how Yvonne shifted from religion to metaphysics when her grandson started manifesting psychic gifts. We hope to see you on both blogs that day.
• Saturday, November 28 Yvonne will post a press/media release about the book's debut. This will go to multiple online sources.
• Sunday, November 29 Amy, the owner of Equinaut and Vitesis has invited Yvonne to stop by and share an article titled, “The Writing of a Children’s Book.” http://www.equinaut.net/.
• Monday, November 30, Carolyn Howard-Johnson’s blog, The New Book Review www.TheNewBookReview.blogspot.com, will feature a book review written by Katie Chalfont that highlights how The Sid Series has influenced her three children.
• Tuesday, December 1 Barbara Techel and Frankie the Walk 'N Roll Dog welcome Yvonne at http://www.frankiethewalknrolldog.blogspot.com. You won’t want to miss this article on pet death.
• Wednesday, December 2 Shayne Packer of Grandparents TLC http://grandparentstlc.com will host Yvonne as she offers an article about young age grandparenting.
• Thursday, December 3 Dallas Woodburn’s Writing Life http://dallaswoodburn.blogspot.com/ will introduce authors to Skype an Author Network’s virtual classroom feature.
• Friday, December 4 Elena Dorothy Bowman will post an article titled "Why I wrote The Sid Series." This article features why Yvonne wrote the book and discusses some of the spiritual gifts Sidney manifested at an early age. http://elenadorothybowmansbooks.blogspot.com/
• Saturday, December 5 Yvonne will upload to Youtube a book trailer for “A Powerful Potion,” one of the stories in The Sid Series. Jennifer Brown will post Yvonne’s “Love List” at http://www.jenniferbrownya.com/
• Sunday, December 6 Yvonne’s Facebook andTwitter friend, Lisa J. Jackson, has volunteered her blog, Lisa Haselton's Reviews & Interviews http://lisahaseltonsreviewsandinterviews.blogspot.com, as the tour stop.
• Monday, December 7 Liana Metal will host Yvonne on Art Stories with an article about how she worked with 15-year-old Hayley John to create the illustrations for The Sid Series. http://LianaStories.blogspot.com
• Tuesday, December 8 Hal Manogue of Short Sleeves Insight will host Yvonne on with the posting of an article about children having remembered past lives. http://halmanogue.blogspot.com
• Wednesday, December 9 Chelle Cordero will host a “Woman in Charge” interview of Yvonne as an author and business entrepreneur. You don’t want to miss “Combining Authorship and Free-Lance Writing Business” on Chelle Cordero’s Promo Page http://cce613.xanga.com/.
• Thursday, December 10 Sidney’s mother, Amanda McCurley, will host Yvonne on Fashionably Late http://fireofsorrow.blogspot.com/ by providing a book review and her thoughts about her son being the main character and inspiration for The Sid Series.
• Friday, December 11 Mama Paro and her three kittens: Elina, Bibble, and Tuktuk, will write a book review for The Sid Series. You’ll get a child’s perspective of the book when you visit http://mymamaparo.wordpress.com/.
• Saturday, December 12 Anita Revel has invited Yvonne to stop by Daily Blissings http://dailyblissings.blogspot.com/ and discuss why she is thankful for the learning process of self-publishing using Lightning Source.
• Sunday, December 13 More Than Meets the Eye (www.deathdyingafterlife.com) will feature an article, “Out of the Mouths of Babies! Channeling 101” about how Yvonne’s grandson at age three channeled an import message from his higher self.
• Monday, December 14 Lillian Brummet will host Yvonne Perry as she reads “Sid’s Fairy ~ Learning About Inner Guidance.” http://www.blogtalkradio.com/authorsread
• Tuesday, December 15 In a radio interview, Yvonne will discuss why The Sid Series was written for her grandson, Sidney. Hot Books - Great Authors is hosted by Valerie Connelly, publisher at Nightengale Press.
• Tuesday, December 16, More Than Meets the Eye (www.deathdyingafterlife.com) will feature a flip book version of "Puppy Love ~ Dealing with the Death of a Pet," which is one of the twelve stories in The Sid Series.
• Wednesday, December 17 Heart Song's Hymnal will post a book review for The Sid Series at http://heartsongshymnal.blogspot.com
• Thursday, December 18. WITS blog will feature a question and answer interview with Hayley John, the 15-year-old student who illustrated many of the stories and the cover for The Sid Series.
• Saturday, December 19 stop by Dennis Martin's blog, I Write Some, http://iwritesome.blogspot.com/and read “A Book for Kids (and Adults) Who Love Fairies” and listen to an audio of the author reading the story, “Sid’s Fairy ~ Learning About Inner Guidance.”
I hope to see you in the tour!