It may seem impossible, but it is absolutely doable. Now, while you don’t need to create your own products or services, there is work involved. Remember, there are no get-rich schemes that work – you don’t get something for nothing. This is a ‘real’ strategy and it's called affiliate marketing.
So, let’s get into it.
Step 1: Create a ClickBank account.
1. Go to http://clickbank.com and open an account. Look for the sign-up clickable link on the top of the site.
2. Search their database and find a product you’re interested in.
3. Check the ‘grav’ of that product. It’ll be in the Stats section. Usually, the higher the number the better. The number based on the number of affiliates who have made sales.
4. Check out the seller’s sales page (having an audio or video on it helps conversion).
5. Choose a product and become an affiliate of it.
Step 2: Create a website specifically for the affiliate product.
1. Get a domain name from services like Bluehost or GoDaddy. Try to create one with a product related keyword. The keyword in the title is an effective online marketing element.
2. Get a website. You can use a free one, but it may be worth it to get a hosted site. It affords more security and you can get the domain for free.
3. Gather all the promotional material the seller offers. This will be through the seller’s link on Clickbank.
4. Create the landing page for the product using the seller’s promotional content (that’s all you’ll need – you don’t need to create pages or optimize the site).
5. Keep it simple, but make it effective. If you want, you can get a website header made through fiverr.com.
Step 3: Write product related articles.
1. Write articles related to the product. As an example, say you’re affiliate product is a vacuum cleaner, you can write about house cleaning, vacuuming a car, allergies, and so on. Write about anything that’s related to vacuuming.
This isn’t that difficult. As a ghostwriter, I wrote hundreds of allergy articles for a client.
2. Become a member of EzineArticles.com. As you complete an article, publish it on EzineArticles – it’s one of the top article directories, which means it gets tons of traffic.
Tip: You will have a resource box (where your tag/bio goes) to fill out, be sure to include a call-to-action and link leading back to your affiliate website.
Remember, you don’t have to be a professional writer to do this. You will though need to edit your articles before publishing them, to check for grammatical errors and clarity. And, whatever the topic is, be sure to include keywords in the title and a couple in the content.
There you have it - three simple steps to making money through online marketing, even if you don’t have a product or service to sell.
Do You Have an Online Marketing Focus?
Article Marketing – Blog Posting Optimization
Landing Pages for Better Conversion
LIKE THIS POST? PLEASE SHARE IT!