Content Marketing - 10 Tips on Creating Landing Pages That Boost Clicks and Encourages Sharing
To ultimately sell what you're offering.
To get to that point, you need to generate visibility, reader engagement, shareability, and increase your search engine ranking.
A major part of creating this 'sales stew' is the content on your landing page. According to a helpful article at BrandonGaille.com, there are at lease 10 elements of a landing page that "convert for content marketing."
The elements are:
1. The received value of what's being offered must exceed cost
2. Upsell must be relevant to the site's content
3. Nurture subscription leads to more information for the reader
4. Contextual content cross-sell: use more than one content format to sell
5. Use 'free to share' white papers as teasers
6. Subscription call-to-action (CTA) in infograhpic format
7. Social Sharing
8. Webinar or presentation free pass alongs
9. SlideShare presentations with subscription CTAs
10. Embed slide decks, such as SlideShare
To read the entire article with full explanations of these 10 elements, go to: 10 Landing Pages That Convert for Content Marketing
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Inbound Marketing Your Way to Success
GET TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE WITH INBOUND MARKETING
Website Optimization, Blogging Smart, Email Marketing, and Social Media Marketing
It's a 4-week in-depth and interactive class - click the link to see all it includes.
MORE ON CONTENT MARKETING
Blogging – The 5 Most Popular Blog Post and Article Formats
Is Guest Blogging Still an Effective Link Building Strategy?
4 Super-simple Steps to Using Screen Shots in Your Blog Posts
LIKE THIS POST? PLEASE SHARE IT!