And, you know what?
If you can write content that is optimized and formatted properly, you can be one of those writers.
Here are a few statistics from Social Media Today:
- CMOs think custom content is the future of marketing.
- Nearly 50% of companies have content marketing strategies.
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads than those that don't.
- Inbound marketing delivers 54% more leads than traditional outbound marketing.
This ‘all’ means one thing for you, the freelance writer: OPPORTUNITY.
Just so you really ‘get’ how much opportunity is in SEO (content) writing, this type of writing is in all marketing content. And, that content covers:
- Landing pages
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Blog posts
- Product guides
- Product descriptions
This list can go on and on.
If you’re wondering what SEO writing is about, it’s about generating and increasing:
- Website traffic
- Conversion (sales and clicks on your client’s call-to-actions)
If you’re new to the freelance writing arena or you want to add a new profitable skill to your portfolio, Become an SEO Writer in Just 4 Weeks is just what you need.
It’s an in-depth e-class that will show you how to:
- Create properly formatted and search engine optimized content
- Create content that’s readable and shareable
- Use graphics to further optimize content
- Use anchor text, deep linking, and external links
- Optimize blog post images and videos
- And, so much more
This is a class that every writer can benefit from. But, the freelance writer can take it a step further. She can make herself an asset to potential clients and even existing clients.
The class is interactive and student friendly. To find out ALL this WOW! Women on Writing e-class offers, CLICK HERE!