Business Success - Do You Really Have the Power? (8 steps to help you get there)
To break it down and give you the gist of what Matt said, we do have the power. We are in control of whether we become successful or not.
We have to stop making excuses and playing the ‘woe is me’ card. Stop the negative thought process that thinks and says ‘others can do it, but not me.’
I completely agree with this philosophy.
It doesn’t matter what your circumstances are, you have the ability to learn what you need to learn to do what you need to do to be successful.
Maybe you want to be a working freelance writer who actually gets gigs and earns a good living.
Maybe you want to be an author of an award-winning book and make money from that book, or use it to make money from opportunities that arise from writing a great book.
Maybe you want to have a successful business with 5, 10, 100, or 1000 employees.
Maybe you want to build a ‘passive income’ business that will contribute toward a comfortable lifestyle.
Whatever you want to do . . . whatever you REALLY want to do, is possible to do.
There are so many quotes that agree with this:
1. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your powers you cannot be successful or happy.”
Norman Vincent Peale
2. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” Willie Nelson
3. “Your beliefs and thoughts can be molded in order to manifest certain results in life.
So, it’s easy to see that you absolutely need a positive mindset. But, you also need more than that.
You can wake up every morning and say I’m going to make $500 today, but if you don’t work toward that goal, guess what? You won’t make a penny.
It’s your thoughts in collaboration with your actions that will give you the ability to succeed.
8 Steps Towards Success
1. Decide what you really what to become or do.
2. Find out what’s needed to become what you want.
3. Learn whatever you need to learn to get started and move forward.
4. Take it a step further and become an expert in one particular niche or industry.
5. Prepare a detailed business plan with short and long term goals, along with actionable steps to accomplish those goals.
6. Work, work, work.
7. If you need help, get it.
8. Analyze how you’re doing. Do more of what’s working and get rid of what’s not working.
If you’d like to read Matt Lloyds article, visit:
The Head Trash That Keeps You From Making Millions
Is Facebook Worth Your Social Media Marketing Time? What About Twitter?
Even Tiny Action Steps Can Produce Huge Results
Blogging – Does Anyone Read What You Write?
LIKE THIS POST? PLEASE SHARE IT!